U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Vintage 90s Jessica McClintock Evening Gown 2 Black Pink Lace Tulle Maxi Goth,
Bundle 4 RYA,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
MARVEL PREMIERE #10 13 lot 1973 1st appearance Shuma Gorath Sise-neg Neal Adams,
- Gibson Latimer Isla Black Leather Shoes
- Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude
- Jimmy Choo Dellena metallic lizard wedge
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds for Nintendo Switch
- NWT Polo Ski Bear Beanie One size
- The North Face APEX Nimble WIndwall Men's size small, S, Nimble Jacket
- 70s 80s Teal Waterfall Sheath Dress M
- Patagonia Uprisal Hoodie
- Canada Goose Men's Logo Trucker Cap
- Rock Revival jeans size 26
Smith corona typewriter,
|X-Men 50||1.2538||BabyBjörn cradle,||Nike On Field Jersey Tom Brady Patriots Size Large Green,|