U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
HIGH TEC GIRLS BOOTS SZ 7,
Volatile Metallic Block Heel Cowboy Boot,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Women's HOTTER PIXIE suede faux fur lined ankle bootie sz 9 Comfort in EUC,
- Ariat Kids Workhog XT Boots Size 5.5
- Alicia Bell designer girls dress 6
- Top Chews Chicken Jerky USA Made 100% Natural Dog Treats 3 LB (48 oz)
- Keen Women's Calistoga Black Leather Mary Janes - Size 9
- Air Jordan Winterized 6 Rings size : 9
- KING IN BLACK #4 Tyler Kirkham Exclusive Trade Variant - Signed w/ COA - NMinty
- Lululemon Align Tshirt Top
- Pottery Barn HARVEST Autumn Thanksgiving, Set of 4 Rim Soup/Pasta Bowls, 10 1/4”
- Rae dunn juice pitcher bundle
- Handmade table runner
- VINTAGE MADE IN JAPAN BREAD/TOAST COZY/COVER Ceramic. 1970s
Carisma 2-in-1 Convertible Leather Boots, Sz 7,
|Boots Markon Shannon Boots Snakeskin Embossed Leather Women’s size 8 brown Good||1.2538||Bakers Leather Boots,||Sam Edelman booties,|