U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Apple iPad Magic Keyboard 12.9 inch (5th gen),
Casadei 00 Black Knee High Boots US 9 EU 42 100% Leather Pull On Dressy Boot,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Sky device t8 tablet,
- Yugioh Gaia The Fierce Knight Mint 10/10
- maison francis kurkdjian aqua celestia cologne forte edp
- Squishmallow 8" Octopus Bundle
- Shein Black & Red Plaid Mock Neck Split Hem Pencil Dress Size XS
- 18K Plated Iced Out CZ Crystal Cuban Link Chain with Bracelet SET Blue-Silver
- WWE ELITE NWO Legends series 11/12 " Kevin Nash & Scott Hall
Christian Louboutin Mid Black Boots Botalili 100 Calf,
|Bebe dark blue skinny jeans size 28||1.2538||Prada Monolith leather and nylon fabric boots,||Rock Revival Celine Boot Sz 27 w/32” Inseam,|