U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Fantastic Fawn Light Army Soft Green Charcoal Star Back Cutout Small Tank Top,
Rosbro Rosen Plastic Animal Lot,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Blush pink maxi dress floral 3D embroidery,
- Exclusive Signed First Edition Of Goblins And Gold by Emma Hamm
- Starbucks Sakura Glittery Pale Pink Jeweled Tumbler, China
- Richard Simmons Disco Blast Off DVD 2003 Rare Classic Workouts New Sealed Gift
- cotton Fashion Korean Casual Ladies Flat tassel Bucket cap Fisherman's hat beige
- Mack Weldon Ace Sweatpants
- NWT Lucky Brand Tan Brown comfort Thong Slipper Flip Flop
- ADVANTAGE II for SMALL CATS 4 PACK
James Perse Tank,
|Sealight Tassel Top||1.2538||Lululemon Ujjayi Power Y Tri Y Mesh Tank Top,||Lane bryant bright neon coral tank 26,|