U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
New york and company shorts,
Chanel Nylon CC double Zipped Tote Crossbody Bag,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
NWT French Laundry shorts,
- Warren Spahn Showdown Card
- NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO SEQUOIA Size 8.5
- Mid Century Modern Soft Pastel Frosted Martini or Margarita Glasses
- J. Crew Cashmere Slim-Fit Crewneck Sweater Dusty Pink Women's Size Small
- Ck One Summer By Calvin Klein for Men and Women 3.4 oz EDT (2020 Unisex)
- Vintage Rockie Mountain Jeans
- VACAVALIENTE SINGAPUR U. BRIEFCASE
- NWT Pro plums Pet Paradise,Dog Carrier Backpack.
- Funko Pop Mini Puft 939 W/Headphones Walmart Exclusive
Milwaukee high output HD 12.0 battery,
|Dewalt DCG412 Cordless Angle Grinder Electric Power Tool Mechanic Brushed NEW||1.2538||NWOT Whitney Eve Faux Leather Black Shorts Sz S,||Wrangler Reworked High Waisted Cut Off Denim Blue Shorts,|