U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Zara Gingham Print Linen Blend Elastic Waist Pull-On Shorts (NWT),
Rabbit Hopper shorts & tank,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Gucci gray & black GG monogram with leather tote,
- 2019 Bowman's Best Seth Beer Chrome Rookie Auto Diamondbacks
- Oil Filter AHL303 for Polaris Sportsman 500 Kawasaki KVF300 Yamaha YFM660 NIB
- Coach Lori Shoulder Bag Candy Pink
- 50 Bottle Set Alcohol Ink
- Paco Rabanne pour homme 6.8oz EDT
- Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 Bandouliere Crossbody Bag
- Dale Earnhardt Sr Die Cast Sale $88>$60>$42
- NEW Micheal Kors MK5055 Womens Watch
- Vintage Jewelry Gold Tone MONET Feather Pin Brooch
- Jordan 1 custom baby blue size 9.5
- MLB Hat
- Glass Animals How to be a Human Being vinyl
Pink and white irridescent minnie loungefly backpack,
|Disney Dooney & Bourke Mary Poppins tote||1.2538||Authentic Gucci Canvas/Leather Tote Shoulder Bag,||MCM medium Galaxy Tote,|