U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Hand-crafted distressed chalk painted Mason jar vases w/faux flowers included,
Real cow skull hand painted,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vintage 1994 Tweety/Sylvester t shirt M,
- Emergency Radio,Compact Weather Radio w/Hand Crank Solar Flashlight, Cell Charge
- Michael jordan scottie Pippen teammates
- Nightmare Before Christmas Fleece Blanket. New without tags. Approx 40x50
- Ugg’s Red with White Blue Kids Size 6
- Home Interiors Vintage Treadrop mixed fruits wall plaque
- Tony Lama Cowboy Boots Men's Size 8
- Bon Voyage x Sanrio BIG My Melody Bear Plush NWT
- ROCAWEAR Ladies UV shield sunglasses Gold/Black New with tag
Mens Norse Projects Niels Flame Navy Tee T-Shirt Size L Large,
|Vintage Florida Gators Shirt||1.2538||Vintage 2002 Life Is Too Short to Ride With Ugly Women Snowboard Shirt XL,||"I Think I'll Just Be Happy Today" Pebble Art by Mimi (5"x7") Framed Home Decor,|