U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Marvel Super Hero Squad APOCALYPSE with tubes 2008,
New Coach Medium Id Zip Wallet With Diary Embroidery/Leather/Black,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Michael Kors Soft Pink Pebbled Leather Wallet,
- Black Red Cinnabar Bangle Bracelet Hand Carved 8" Inside
- Vtg Laserdisc Vertigo by Alfred Hitchcock Signature Collection James Stewart
- Silent Mode Thermal Hoodie Short Set Grey Small
- Michael kors sandals girls
- Vintage Country Teddy Bear Wooden Wood Wall Hanging Cowgirl Cowboy Nursery Decor
- The Big One Blue and White Geometric Pattern 5'X6' Oversized Blanket NEW
- Mother Tie Dye Jeans
- Australian Finger Lime aka citrus caviar Tree (grafted)
- Vionic Pacific Ellie White Leather Comfort Sandals Size 11 New
|Bandai Shodo Dragon Ball Z Vegeta 4” Action Figure||1.2538||Amo Ferragamo Flowerful Perfume,||Nunu League of Legends Figure 061,|