U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Haunted Mansion New Balance,
Bundle of blazer or suits for women 7 pc,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
NBD | NWT Keara Gown in Chestnut Size M,
- Intel Compute Stick (STK2m364CC) - Core M3
- Nascar 1999 Terry LaBonte Doll 3 1/2' tall New In Package
- 2019/20 Panini Prizm Draft Picks ZION WILLIAMSON SILVER ROOKIE PELICANS #1 PSA 9
- Beautiful Lilly Pulitzer shift dress embroidered frog & flowers
- NEW Tan 9.5 leather Pilar style naturalizer wedges NWOT
- Coach zoe hobo bags color black pat leather
- Teletubbies Vintage Green T-shirt 90s PBS Kids Tv Promo Rare Women’s 18/20 XL
Johnny Was Chella Velvet Cami,
|Vintage Bermans Leather & Lace Crop Top Size M||1.2538||MAC DUGGAL DRESS,||Nostalgia retro electric water kettle,|