U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Rare the grand mansion gate chinese television,
12” Calynda the Cow Squishmallow♥️,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Rilakkuma + korilakkuma chicken plush set of 2,
- Dell optiplex 360
- Rattan patio chair & cushions
- Dior Sauvage 30ml+danille (price firm)
- Size 7y Air Jordan Retro 6 "UNC"
- Dolan- Quilted Oatmeal Light Zip Jacket
- Harley Davidson Competition II Men’s Leather Jacket
- Patagonia Limited Edition ReTool Pink Fleece Snap Pullover
- Sonic The Hedgehog Nendoroid 002 Complete
Squishmallow 8in Ronnie Cow & Ronnie Cow Hugmee,
|10 dvds||1.2538||Genos Funko Pop! VAULTED,||Johnny Was Women's Tank Top White Boho Floral Embroidered Julian Tank Sz M NWT,|