U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Starbucks HTF Matte Orange Studded,
Tom Brady Die Cut Pennant Card! RARE!!,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Ultra Rare Retro Harley Davidson Bulova Wristwatch.Black Leather Ban & Water-res,
- Pregnancy Expectant Parent Baby Books
- Vintage Mona Lisa Acrylic Oversized Cameo Locket Pendant
- BlackCraft Cult Purse and Matching Wallet plus a keychain
- Rae Dunn Wizard of OZ There's No Place
- DonJoy Iceman cold therapy unit
- kate quinn ballerina bubble
- Funko Pop She-Ra with Bag Wondercon 2022
- Lego Lot 12.5 Lbs
MetaZoo 1st Edition Nightfall Spellbook IN HAND & SHIPS SAME DAY,
|Canon rebel t100||1.2538||Marquez Valdes-Scantling Blue Rookie Triple Patch Auto RC /49 2018 XR Packers,||PS3 Slim 160 GB, extra controller, GAMES NOT INCLUDED,|