U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Gucci Belt Bag Psychedelic Print GG Coated Canvas with Reciept,
Adidas X Stella McCartney Essential Sweatpants,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
TMNT Freddy Funko Mastery Royalty Pop,
- 4 TUPPERWARE CANISTERS WHITE REMINDER WINDOW ONE TOUCH BLACK SET new
- Vtg CP Shades Sausalito Green Rayon Button Down Tunic Dress Shirt Sz M
- Talavera Planter Pot Home Decor Handmade Mexican Pottery Hand Painted 10.75"
- Tupperware Oval Serving Tray and Large Bowl Cranberry
- Major Wrestling Figure Podcast Signed Autographed 8x10 Live 9 Stomp in Kowloon
- Long Sleeve Bodycon Jumpsuit
- 14k (4 TCW) White/Champagne Diamonds Bracelet
- Louis Vuitton Compiegne 28 crossbody bag tote clutch handbag vintage
- Boys 4T Clothes
Royal 248PD II Print Display Calculator Commercial Adding Machine Tested Works,
|AUTH Green ɢᴏʏᴀʀᴅ Saint Louis PM Coated Canvas Tote Bag||1.2538||Toddler Puma RSX3,||Carbinox titan digital watch,|