U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Sigma Lens 70-200mm f/2.8 with 2X teleconveter bundle. Nikon mount.,
LOUIS VUITTON Damier Azur Hampstead PM Zipper Tote,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Panasonic Lumix 35-100mm f 2.8 H-HS35100,
- Patricia Nash stunning black leather satchel handbag purse detailed crossbody
- b.ella Womens Wool Cashmere Blend Socks Set 9-11 Made in USA w/ Imported Yarns
- 2005 Playoff Prestige Tom Brady/ Carr 50/250 Rare League Leaders Dual RARE Jerse
- Vintage Disney Grizzly River Run Shirt
- J. Crew Womens 4 Pixie Ankle Ponte Knit Skinny Pants Leather Tuxedo Stripe Black
Nikon 85mm 1.4 AI-S,
|Rare Michael Michael Kors Astor Studded Bag||1.2538||Shoulderbag,||Vintage Authentic Black Calf Leather Business Bag Italy,|