U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Theia | Lilia Sequined Off White V Neck Plunge Back Floor Length Wedding Gown 24,
Nixon The 42-20 Chono Minimize Unisex Watch Stainless Steel Gray Gold 200 M,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Tobi robot kids smartwatch pink,
- UGG Tuolumne Light Bronze
- Harley davison 95th anniversary jacket
- J Crew Cable Knit Balloon Sleeve Sweater
- Nike Lebron 18 Low Fireberry size 8
- MARC JACOBS high heel shoes
- Men's shoes sneakers size #10 luxury sneakers training casual shoes fashion.
- Grendel 1-16 18-19 23-24 26 30 32 33 lot 1st appearance Christine Sparr
- Cocomelon purse/ Cocomelon mini purse/ Birthday Gift/
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV Turtles in Time for Super Nintendo
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Black Mouse Studded Ballet
- Nike x Off-White Blazer Low '77 Black Electro Green size 10 DH7863-001 Confirm
Raquel Welch Blond Wig,
|BNWT Melissa Sweet wedding dress||1.2538||Vintage Carhartt Red L Hard at Work Since 1889 Spellout Logo Pullover Hoodie,||Brazilian Human hair blend wig,|