U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Taylor Swift Red Eras Pajamas Size 3XL - SOLD OUT AND HARD TO FIND!,
Free People Black Poppy printed top size XS,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
J CREW Mens Sweater Crew Neck Pullover Cotton Cashmere Blue Striped Size S,
- Isabel Marant | 100% Silk Paisley Mini Dress Size: 4
- My Neighbor Totoro Floral Backpack Card Wallet
- Dior gift set
- Starbucks rare coffee mug
- Kenneth Cole Unlisted Boots
- New Rocketfish Universal Wireless Rear Speaker Kit
- 2003 Willie Mays signed card ... Upper deck certified
- LPS Collie #2210
- WWE Elite and Royal Rumbke lot 3 figures ... Yoko, Earthquake and Jake the Snake
Nike baby boy outfit set shorts 2T NWT,
|MOTHER shorts size 27||1.2538||Lilly Pulitzer Top size Small,||NWT Fiona Set! For Love & Lemons Fiona Crop Top + Shorts,|