U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Loungefly Grinch Backpack,
Mother of Pearl Multi Strand Necklace with Large Mosaic Ring and Beads, Tropical,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Nezuko mini backpack,
- Patricia Nash Round Chain Link Positano Florence Messenger Crossbody Handbag
- 26.75 Rough cut Sapphire.
- BRAND NEW Gucci GG Leather Boot 39
- GAP BLAZER TAILORED FIT JACKET BLACK MEDIUM
- Kerstin Florian • Rehydrating Neroli Water
- Levi's 527 mens low bootcut jeans in blue size W 50 L 30
- Pin 32599 DL - Haunted Mansion Holiday Translucent (Christmas Tree Scene) W/ Box
- Signed BLACK VEIL BRIDES - 'THE PHANTOM TOMORROW' SIGNED CD
- Sony S400 Sound Bar & Subwoofer
- Carol anderson jacket
- dagne dover S dakota in block party
FAS Italian 925 Silver 35” Necklace,
|Loungefly Corgi & Fruit Backpack||1.2538||Wooden thomas the train 1998 duke and dukes tender, good used condition with min,||NWT Lululemon Wunder Under Camo 28" sz 6,|