U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Burrda sport Wolverhampton soccer jerseys size 2XL,
Teva Men's Minam Sport Sandals Size 11,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Victoria Secret Love V-String Very Sexy Thong Panty Lace Mesh Underwear leopard,
- Rainbow Brite Bumper Box Set (Thirteen E
- Wilton Ultra Bake Pro 4pc Bakeware Set Double Layer Non Stick Coating
- Dell Latitude E6420 (Gaming)
- Rare Cannabis Cup 2013 2 Sided Denver Colorado Raw Papers Men's M Tee
- Wee Forest Folk Checker Chums Artist signed M-273 2001 Retired AP
- Lauren James Size 2XL Black Preptec Linden Sherpa Pullover Jacket Sweater
- Free people diana wrap dress
OCEAN MINDED MEN'S LEATHER SANDALS 10,
|Magic johnson magic Jersey||1.2538||UniFi Ubiquiti UAP-AC-Pro Wireless Access Point with Pro Mount U-Pro-MP,||Crocs Mens Swiftwater outdoor 15041 Black Mesh Water adjustable Sandals size 11,|