U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
David Bowie Hunky Dory LP BABY BLUE WAX,
Christina Aguilera Liberation Target Exclusive Red Vinyl LP,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vintage Murano Style Art Glass Elephant Foot Bud Vase, with twisted stem,
- KEEN Utility Women's KANTEEN Clog Non Slip Food Service Chef Shoe Size 5
- Nike Huarache Run 7 Youth Sneakers Shoes White/White-Pure Platinum 654275-110
- 2004 Platinum Series EA Sports 1995 Madden and NHL 2 player plug in game NIB
- Patriotic gnome wreath Bundle( hold for
- anna sui fantasia mermaid perfume
- Bandai Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba Shinobu Kocho Plush
- High Glamor Women's Stylish Motorcycle Biker Genuine Lambskin Leather Jacket for
NWOT Lululemon aligns bundle size 6,
|Pair of Vintage Indiana Glass Fairy Lamps||1.2538||Vintage MUSHROON HURICANE DECOR,||Vintage Viking inspired Vase,|