U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
J. Crew 3 Layer Crystal Statement Necklace,
Vintage Wicker Wrapped Drink Glasses,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
XFINITY Comcast XE1S Network Extender XFI WiFi Pod,
- Doncaster Collection Tweed Button Front Silk Trim Women's Square Pattern Blazer
- Pyrex Spring Blossom Crazy Daisy Green Mixing Bowl Set 401 402 444
- RESERVED Bela Lugosi Dracula Blow Mold
- KD 7 Elite Gym Blue size 9.5
- SONY WH-1000XM4 Wireless Headphones.
- iPhone 13 screen cracked | iCloud locked
- Jacket Light weight Fendi Size Medium Red/Wht/Blue New
- NorthFace fleece jacket womens
- Squishmallow Patty Hugmees 14"
Vintage 1980s Diet Pepsi Glasses,
|Vintage Cera Glasses 60s Golden Grapes Highball Tumblers Set of 4 MCM Vintage Ba||1.2538||Verizon Fios Gateway AC1750 Wi-Fi (G1100) (Renewed),||NHL fanatics jersey,|