U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Vintage Anchor Hocking Lido Aqua Blue/Turquoise Glasses,
Crocs Mens Size 13 Specialist II Vent Work Clogs Shoes Sandals Bkue EUC,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Crocs Men's ABF Navy and White PRO Slide- Size 12,
- Brand New taken 6 disc dvd set
- Rare NWT Small Long Sleeve Swimsuit
- NWT Madewell Cory Mule Embossed Snakeskin Petal
- Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male
- Vintage 1986 FunTime Barbie doll #3717 Blue Outfit Mattel NRFB
- DARE SUBLIME BUNDLE
- Walls Blizzard Pruf Work Wear Insulated Heavy Duty Coveralls • Mens Size 2XL Reg
- CAMERON HEYWARD rookie signature letterman lot
Dr. Martens Vegan Jadon II 8-Eye Combat Platform Boots Mens Size 13 Cherry Red,
|Nike Victori one slide Print||1.2538||Starbucks Mexico Valentines Mug,||Yankees Gleyber Torres signed jersey,|