U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Steph Curry Warriors Rare Edition Jersey,
Matilda jane girls flare science dress size 8,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Supreme Champion Track Jacket Red Size Large,
- PSA 10 GEM MINT Charizard VSTAR 118/100 Hyper Secret Rare JAPANESE Pokemon Card
- Damage Remedy Hair Repair
- IttlyBittyToes original Girl Dress
- Griffin Shinemaster Box with manicure brush
- Brooks Ghost 14
- Playmates Toys Miraculous Ladybug Bunnix Bunnyx Doll
- DKNY bryant park saffiano blue leather purse
- Hawkeye 2 comic NM Aja 1st teamup of Clint and Kate
- NWOT Hello Kitty 2009 Purse Black & White Polka Dot Clutch
- Little Sleepies Lemon Shorty Zippy 18-24 mo
- 1997 WWF Card #122 Rocky Maivia Rookie
- 1987 liberty silver dollars-cahlman only
Moncler Jacket Coat Wind Breaker Zip Up Hooded New NWT XL ADULT MEN OR WOMEN,
|Foxy Raquel Welch Modacrylic Fiber Grey Short Hair Wig w/ Shampoo & Conditioner||1.2538||BT21 Tata + Cooky Fluffy PC Holder,||Swarovski Crystal Zodiac Horoscope Necklace Capricorn,|