U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070ti with Nzxt Kraken G12,
XFX AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT RAW II PRO 6GB GDDR6 Graphics Card,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
2 OVERCLOCKED, Reliable Antminer Z9 Mini with Bitmain PSU, Equihash, 28-30k!!,
- Cabbage Patch Kids TRU K5 girl w/teddybear
- Calvin Klein High Top Shoes for Men Size 12
- NWT ZARA Flowy Jumpsuit Romper Chambray XS Relax Oversized XS Bloggers Fav
- New Arrival Wool-Lined Snow Boots Waterproof Warmly Winter Duck Boots
- NWT BHLDN Eliza Dress in Morning Mist Embellished Beaded
- Calvin Klein Gold Metalic Turtleneck Size Med
- Winning Pageant swimwear Boo Bear
- Vintage 80’s / 90’s Hand Painted Blondie Cropped Denim Jacket Size Large
- Ocean Current Leopard Hand Tooled Cowhide Leather Crossbody Fringe
MSI Radeon RX 580 (8GB),
|Lane Bryant Black Slacks||1.2538||Aquazurra Christy Flats,||NEW Tory Burch Benton Band Black Leather Flat Thong Sandal Slip On Shoes Summer,|