U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Lululemon Court Rival HR Skirt size 10 Long,
Custom Leather Dog Collar w Metal Emblems & Crystals & Over Shoulder Leash,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
- Tenya Iida MHA Funko Pop VAULTED
- Lululemon Womens 6 White Floral Hoodie Scuba Hoodie Long Sleeves Full Zip Pocket
- Milwaukee M12 FUEL 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 3/8 in. Ratchet
- Ity by Ingenuity Snuggity Snug Portable Baby Bedside Bassinet E6
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Monogram Crossbody Shoulder Bag, Zipper Closure, NWT
- Cole Haan Bag
- IZOD X.F.F Half Zip Pullover Golf Windbreaker Men Size L
- Courtney Cole Large Plaid Nightgown Vint
- Microsoft Surface 2 noise cancelling over ear Headphones | Bluetooth capable
Brooks Ricochet Melts Limited Edition Sneaker Sprinkles Vanilla,
|UE Wonderboom Sub-Zero Blue Portable Bluetooth Speaker||1.2538||Donna Karan Cashmere Mist- Large 3.4 Ounce,||Kenzo eye skirt,|