U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Vineyard Vines Shep & Ian White Blue Starfish Quilted Jacket Cotton Nylon Snap M,
Funko A Day With Pikachu - Lot of 10,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Care Bears Wallet,
- Leather suede
- Chanel Boy Aged Quilted Medium Jacket Flap Light Beige Calfskin Shoulder Bag
- NWT Banana Republic Sleeveless, Knee Length Dress Sz L Pit To Pit 20” Navy Blue
- X-Men #104
- PS4 Pro Console + 2 Controllers
- Ju-Ju-Be Be Quick Hello Kitty Lucky Stars
- Torrid Navy Double Breasted Swing Peacoat, Navy, 2x, EUC
- Plush rabbit doll doll doll cute children 57
- Vintage Tonka Trucks
Dallas Braden signed bobblehead,
|Disney loungefly snow Whie Wallet||1.2538||Pabllo Vittar SIGNED Drag Queen Funko Pop!,||Demon Slayer Tanjiro Kamado Final Selection SIGNED Zach Aguilar funko,|