U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Masters Of The Universe Origins HORDAK,
Dr. Martens Voss Fluffy Faux Fur Platform Sandal Pink Milled Nappa Leather,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
VICTOR ACETYLENE REGULATOR SR 410 A,
- Panda Team Leader + Rosa Cracked Ice
- J. Peterman Wool Blazer
- Rae Dunn ALOHA BEACHES Mug
- Zara boys wool blend coat size 11/12
- Rare Chiikawa Cafe Mascot Keychain Plush
- Fashion Nova She's A Show off 3x plus size black sequin dress mini cocktail jet
- Fendi Pequin Striped Coated Canvas Vintage Crossbody Bag
- Marc Fisher bougie flats
- Ceramic tree of life keebler scioto 1989 tea light Forest light up home decor
NEW Sorel Size 8 Women's Kinetic Sandal, Dioxide Gold,
|2022 Spring 2021 Fashion Platform High Heels Sandals Popular Women Shoes||1.2538||Transformers Toys R Us Exclusive Slug,||NWOT Brahmin ANNABELLE - SAND SIMONE - Never Carried!,|