U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Yugioh mystery Gems slab box lot of 2,
New NWD THEORY Men's Wellar Suit Jacket Sports Coat Black 38R NEW 5 H0174114,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
VTG Tommy Hilfiger Mens XLarge Coastal Navigator Fleece Anorak Half Zip Sailing,
- Kate Spade PINK watches for women *like new*
- LANE BRYANT BEIGE SUIT JACKET FRONT HOOK
- GUCCI Interlocking G Bracelet in 925 Silver
- I WORK FOR XEROX THIS IS 1 BOX DRUM CARTRIDGE FOR XEROX WORKCENTRE & ALTALINK MA
- american girl clothes lot
- StateHouse Quarters
- NY & Company brown moto jacket NWT
- Digidesign Controller (With Extension)
- Kate Spade Black Leather Tote Shoulder Bag Purse Silver Hardware
Bebe luggage set,
|14K solid gold Diamond ring||1.2538||Apex Theropod Deck-Building Game,||SALE!! Real Diamond Solid 14K Gold Pendant-Price Firm,|