U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
MOTU Classics Figure Entrapta,
Toddler Boy Roundhouse Blue Striped Bib Overall Carpenter, Train Conductor,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Pokemon Scale World 1/20 Studio Golduck & Psyduck Resin Figurine Tomy,
- Vintage 90s University of Kentucky Wildcats UK NCAA Mens Basketball Crewneck
- Spider-Man #1 Todd McFarlane 1990 Signed Red Stamp Rare!
- TORRID BETSEY JOHNSON ZIP UP HOODED SWEATER
- NWOT SMYM Ford Blazer Sorrento Linen
- New BMW Genuine Boot Trunk Floor Cargo Safety Net
- Aych Black Windbreaker Jeans Contrast Pants Convertible Bottoms Denim Outerwear
- Charizard EX 108/106 Mega
- Eternity BC/AD Mens Black Dark Wash Distressed Straight Leg Jeans Size 40
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba World Collectable Figure Vol.1 Full Set
- NWT XL womens MINNIE MOUSE hood EARS christmas sleeper unionsuit disney costume
Kitchen Aid 40oz Blender Pitcher | replacement | white,
|THE RAMONES ALL 4 SIGNED AUTOGRAPHED 8 X 10 PHOTO JOEY, JOHN, DEE DEE, MARKY COA||1.2538||J McLaughlin blue Moroccan paisley silk shorts size 8 new,||Nike Air Force 180 Shoes,|