U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
2020-21 Panini Prizm Nikola Vucevic SSW-NVU SILVER PRIZM Sensational Patch Blue,
Princess Polly • Billed Ripped Jeans Light Wash NEW,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Bob Costas Signed Autographed ROMLB COA,
- SANDALS COLUMBIA 2 STRAP
- Vintage Ladies Dress
- “The Noelle” Md Long Sleeve Swimsuit
- Apple iPad 7th Generation rose gold
- Vlone x YoungBoy NBA House Arrest Tee MEDIUM
- $350 Rag & Bone Vintage High Rise Crop Jeans Hyfield Eyelet
- Squishmallows Brina and Benny & Avery and Della Bundle
- DC Multiverse Lobo
- Vans Pro Kyle Walker Pink Camo Mens 6.5
- Michael Kors Black Patent Leather Heels Joselle MK Heels Wedge Pump Shoes, 6.5 M
- 3 Nightmare before christmas jack light up tumbler
- Truly Beauty - Super Shave Kit Bundle - 6 pc set - NEW
Lululemon Here to There Pant 7/8 (2),
|Drew Brees 2001 Topps RC #328||1.2538||2018 Starbucks Times Square NYC New Year's Eve Collectible Souvenir Coffee Mug,||New The North Face Metropolis Hooded Parka Down Jacket Aviator Navy Women's XS,|