U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Mickey Mouse & Friends Mini Peace Denim Puffer Vest Disney Hood Kids 120 US 6-7,
NWT Levi’s High Rise 501 Straight Jean in deep dark,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
VILEBREQUIN Moorea Doanld Sultan Printed Swim Trunks Sz XL,
- New Balance 200 Men's Cushioned Slide Sandals Size 10 Camo Black Tan Green NWT
- Lane Bryant Size 22 Blazer Green Floral
- Apple iMac 2010 4gb
- Men's Converse G4 Hi Black/Lemon Venom/Black Size 9.5
- beads for jewelry making Lot 2 FOR Mzuraqt ONLY
- Mother Denim The Insider Crop Jeans
- Cole Haan Women's Amelia Grand Pump Black Leather Size 8B Classic Timeless
Alfredo vintage jacket size 4,
|Kyle Kuzma /20 RARE White Sparkle Holo!||1.2538||Topshop denim,||Gucci and Hermes bags,|