U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
The North Face Hooded Jacket,
Natural Money Agate Chalcedony Crystal,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
OOAK American Girl doll,
- Pokemon legendary collection lot
- Disney Channel promotional jacket X-Large
- Chalk painted distressed mason jars w/faux lavender included
- samsung galaxy watch active
- Joe burrow second year quarter back
- NEW SAS Shoes Womens 7 W White EZ Strap Active Walking Tripad Comfort Sneakers
- Pidoko Kids Wooden Dollhouse - Includes 12 Pcs Furniture Accessories
- Samsung tab E 9.6
- Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate, Music, Alexa Built
- Lululemon Everlux and Mesh High-Rise Tight 25"
- Citizens Of Humanity Flare Trouser Jeans
- Giorgia Armani Navy Travel Pouch Dopp Kit Toiletry Bag S
Lauren Lee So Awesome Vintage Blouse w Tropical Print Sz 14,
|Vintage "1st Year" Vogue Jill Redhead w/Original Leotard~Earrings, Shoes #8, 4pc||1.2538||New Starbucks 2022 Valentine Pink Lemonade Jelly Studded Venti Tumbler,||Barbie "David's Bridal" "Eternal" 2004 Silver Label NRFB Free Shipping,|