U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Juicy Couture slide sandals Rainbow- Size 8 - 1/2,
Bape shirt glow in the dark,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vintage San Antonio Spurs Trench T Shirt,
- Coach Crossgrain leather wristlet
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories Playstation 2 PS2 Complete CIB with Poster
- Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Leather Makeup Case
- Women's Patagonia Insultated Powder Bowl Jacket, Size Medium
- Acne studios joghy hoodie
- Lille Baby lillebaby infant Carrier pixie the hedgehog & manual
- Samsung Galaxy tab A7 64gb (2020) Black Dark Grey w/ Wallet Case
- Le Superbe Courtney's Kurt Shirt
Leonard Paris Silk Mikato Knit Floral Dress,
|Revenge Valentine Gradient Tee White XL||1.2538||560 Levi’s Vintage Jeans tapered legs,||MISA Edie Black Rose Gold Metallic Floral Jacquard V-Neck Babydoll Dress XS NWT,|