U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Sony Headphones - Wired,
Clear ally plus headphones,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Rae Dunn wedding,
- Blackmilk Gone Batty Underbust Dress
- Lilly Pulitzer mobile charger
- Nike Women's Sports bra outfit
- REAR CHEETAH hoody
- Dwyane Wade Miami Heat Jersey
- New Balance 900v5 black womens 12/mens 10.5
- Lenox Fine Crystal Bowl Set (Czech Republic)
- Vintage Members Only jacket 80s
- Polo Ralph Lauren vintage pleat front bermuda shorts
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Vintage 100% Wool Houndstooth Trouser Pants NWT
- Chrome Industries Hondo Backpack Black
- Marc Jacobs MBM3371 womens quartz watch
Rae Dunn Frenchie Mom mug,
|Starbucks Black Blue Wave Tumbler||1.2538||Og Rae dunn yum Canister,||SoundMagic E11D USB Type-C Headphones Black Reference Series NEW,|