U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Sterling Silver Long Wild Horse Dangle Earrings for Women,
Pete Rose autogrpahed 8x10 photo PSA DNA,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
2020-21 optic and topps brooklyn collection 2021 factory sealed boxes,
- Crabtree & Evelyn VERBENA LAVENDER 3 Shampoo + 4 Conditioner Travel Set
- Rings convert to bracelets gemstones lot pack of 10
- Lesportsac cat pront crossbody Bag
- Funko Pop Lot Snow White and Seven Dwarfs And Witch
- Mikasa Ultrastone Gray Dinner Plates
- Netgear Prosafe Fs108p ethernet switch
- Star Wars #43: 1st Lando, 2nd Boba Fett
- telfar bag medium chocolate
- 2019 2020 Bowman Riley Greene Detroit Tigers Prospect First BowmanRookie Lot x12
- Marvel's Deadpool Statue by Diamond Select
- Insanely heavy 950 silver and turquoise Mexico bracelet
Merril Hoge signed Steelers Jersey W/COA MT,
|The North Face Coat Adult Small||1.2538||Native American Sterling Silver Teardrop Bumblebee Jasper Dangle Earrings,||Auto 8x10 B&W actress Samantha Eggar pho,|