U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Intel cpu I5-3570k,
Funko Pop Steve Stranger Things SDCC,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Dumas Wool Blazer,
- Le Lis Small Black Open Back Long Sleeve Crew Neck Knit Sweater Thong Bodysuit
- PINK Victoria's Secret Backpack School's GOLD FOIL
- Vintage The Old balloon seller
- Little Sleepies Butterfly Kisses Swaddle and Headband Set
- Hocus pocus Crocs SIZE 7
- Carhartt Flame Resistant Utility Jeans 34x30
- Jordan 4 White Oreo Size 6.5Y
- Snake shoes woman
SCL X Target white round,
|Funko Pop Marvel Venomized Magneto #683 With Protector||1.2538||Authentic GUCCI Loafers for Men,||Funko Pop Luke Skywalker Pilot,|