U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Men's Gucci Limited edition GG Yankees loafers size 13 made in italy,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Salvatore Ferragamo Grandioso Horsebit Loafer,
- P.E Nation joggers size S
- 2021/2022 liverpool Salah Home Jersey MEDIUM
- Salvino bammers
- Kate quinn Bunny family quilt
- Big Star Liv Boot Cut Jeans flap pocket
- Gold-filled Mens Signet Ring
- Versace Eros Pour Femme parfum
- Ranboo flop youtooz plush
- Allen Iverson Reebok question shoes
- New Balance Numeric 379 sneakers
- Vintage christmas bell glasses (set of 5)
- Revlon hair dryer! Basically new !
THUMPER ** VAULTED**Funko Pop,
|Salvatore Ferragamo Gancini Men's Brown Suede Leather Size 12 EE||1.2538||Pokemon bundle (Reserved),||Jolteon pokemon Funko Pop,|