U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
New Balance 850 All Terrain Sneakers in Classic Pink/Blue/White,
NWT MICHAEL KORS RAVEN LEATHER SHOULDER BAG TOTE IN TRUFFLE,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Jordan retro high,
- Size Large Blue Ombre Disney Spirit Jersey
- Doll gone with wind Rhett Butler 21 inches
- FFVII Polygon Figures Sealed Box FINAL FANTASY
- ✨Lululemon Align high neck Tank Top 8
- Amazing Spider-Man (ASM) #252 - CGC 8.0 - First Black Costume App
- Vintage longuines womens 14k white gold watch
- Handmade Barong Tagalog traditional formal Filippino dolls
- L.A.M.B. Vintage strappy stiletto high heels buttons zipper
- Coach Handbag & Matching Wristlet
- ADIDAS ASTRO PANTS WIND SZ L RUNNING
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle 3 .4 fl oz
- Women's Jersey Muscle Tank BELLA CANVAS 6003 blank wholesale lot Size XL
New Without Tag Brahmin Brown Crocodile Embossed Shoulder Handbag Purse Classic,
|Undefeated Nike Air Force 1 "5 on it" worn||1.2538||Jordan 3- Racer Blue,||Nike dunk low goldenRod,|