U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Men's Vans Authentic Mule Black/True White Size 7,
victoria secret PINK backpack,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
S - NWT SOLD OUT SKIMS SWIM TANK MONOKINI COCOA,
- Queen Get the Money Rhinestone Tee
- Pretty blue pixie wig with bangs
- Jeep Hard Top Hoist System
- Ginger Jar Lamp
- Herend Rooster figurine
- Vintage 90s Rare Nike Center Swoosh Crewneck
- Juicy couture sequin velour handbag
- Fire 7 kids pro tablet bundle
- ❤Loungefly Disney Parks Millenial pink Sequins Wallet
- Cascade boys lacrosse helmet
- Lego star wars set 75144 (pictures)
MADEWELL Linen-Blend Button-Front Tiered Stripe Midi Dress,
|Coach handbag # M1221-F19252||1.2538||Dooney and Bourke Miami Beach duffle bag black,||WeWoreWhat Danielle Lemon-Print One-Piece Swimsuit Size Small,|