U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Tory burch peep toe flats,
Alpaca Fur Rug Genuine Handmade Large Tapestry Home Office Decor 43 x 28,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Studio 17 Two Piece Prom Dress,
- Die Hard + Terminator 2 (4K+Blu-ray-No Digital)-Free Shipping with Tracking!
- Disney Dooney & Bourke 60th Anniversary Sleeping Beauty Fairies Crossbody
- VN0A38J26DZ VANS Chapman Stripe (Port Royale) Preschool Shoes Size 11.5
- Double strand naural stones in greenish shade with sterling silver backing surro
- Vintage trunk
- Vintage Reptile Mini Bag
- Stoney Clover Lane White Pouch NWT
- Beats by Dre Dre Wireless Rose Gold
- Vans Disney Backpack
- EUC Z Zegna 100% wool dark grey strip suit blazer&pant set, 46R, natural comfort
- Anthony Edwards
- Christian Louboutin Frenchissima 2020 Alta Nappa Leather 120 ankle booties 38
Star Wars Funko Lot,
|Stereo feather carpet||1.2538||Vintage Nike Y2K Dallas Mavericks Warm Up Jersey L,||Young fabulous Broke Callen Tie Dye Pants,|