U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
beige trench coats,
Ray ban gatsby 2 womens sunglasses with case,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
New Classic Trench Coat by Burning Torch,
- Citrine crystal
- NWT Michael Kors Men's Jacket
- Pink Mannequin Head
- RAG & BONE High-Rise Super Soft Corduroy Skinny Jeans Pink Size 24
- Silver Surfer #4 CBCS 9.8
- Prana Shayla Fringe Pom Pom Cable Knit Sweater
- Taylormade 360 ti 9.5° Driver~Pro Force Gold Reg Flex Graphite~Stock Grip~45”
- Y2k Gossip brand bikini
- Antique Hudson 3.5 gallon sprayer
- Rachel Pally Navy Caftan Dress Small
Set of 6 Floating Shelves Wood Wall Decor,
|Jujutsu Kaisen Yuji Itadori Disappointed Plush Cushion||1.2538||vintage tortoise shell sunglasses Italy Oversized Ombré Lens. Condition: light,||Christian Dior vintage trench coat,|