U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Star Wars Harveys strap click n carry CNC,
vintage GIVENCHY mattalese diamond quilted wool SHOULDERBAG,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
FOSSIL Top Zip Mini Shoulder Bag Clutch,
- COZY EARTH XL LIKE NEW SET
- ps5 brand new 825 GB disc version
- Gigabyte 1050Ti GV-N105TOC-4GD
- Vintage 70s glittery squate neck tank blouse
- Gabriel Iglesias Funko Pop Signed
- Disney Junior Sofia the First Royal Family Figure Doll Set Amber Queen King New
- Vintage Levis 517 Pants Mens 38x32 Loose Fit Bootcut USA Black Flat Front
- Weeds Complete Collection: Seasons 1-8 (DVD Boxset) New!
- Brighton dragonfly earring holder, BNWT
- Monster High Venus McFlytrap Doll Coffin Bean Dressed
Vintage Laura Ashley Velveteen Floral Envelope Clutch/Pouch from UK,
|BURBERRY BROWN CROSSBODY BAG❤️||1.2538||Like new Jimmy Choo candy clutch crossbody gold glitter I want CHOO,||13x4 Black Lace Front Wig,|