U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NWT COACH City Tote Bag In With Tiger Print,
White Ruffle Lace Lingere Set,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Everlane•The Curvy Side-Zip Stretch Cotton Pant,
- Marc By Marc Jacob Beanie Knit Unisex Ha
- Barbie Dreamtopia Rainbow Cove 3ft. Furnished Castle NEW
- BETSEY JOHNSON LITTLE MERMAID ARIEL ENAMEL PIN BROOCH OR PENDANT FOR NECKLACE 2”
- Cookie Lee Tri Color Necklace/Bracelet
- WANT LES ESSENTIELS KASTRUP WANT ORGANIC COTTON BACKPACK
- Titliest Vokey SM4 56o Sand Wedge Steel S RH
- Funko Pop Mikasa Attack on Titan
- La Femme embellished sequin navy gown. Size 18-Fits like a 14W or 16W.
- Rip Curl Saltwater Culture Surfsuit Sz L
- White Marquee Dayclub Souvenir Cup w/Lid
- New Balance Kid's 515 V1 Lace-up Sneaker
Vintage Peacock Feathers Paperweight Glass 1998 Signed Led Hot (?),
|Tiffany & Co Crystal Paperweight||1.2538||Hurley pale blue cut out bodysuit rashguard swimsuit NWT,||Like New Black Jimmy Choo Heels/Pumps,|