U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Under Armour Set,
American Girl Isabelle's Sparkle Dress Shoes Crown Outfit Set,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
American girl kirsten dress and accessories,
- Jordan 4 red thunder size 11C
- Bold Necklace Faux Turquoise with a brass metal.
- Disney Mickey and Friends Holiday figurine
- Vintage 1982 Gi joe Snake eyes straight arm
- NWT Lia Numa Dollaro braided/woven Crossbody/Shoulder Bag
- Madden Girl Womens Carra size 6
- Billie Eilish Happier Than Ever CD Splatter Hand Painted Album Insert Sealed New
- MARC JACOBS Cosmetic bags (2)
- VANS WARD LO CANVAS SNEAKER BLACK/WHITE SIZE 7
American Girl Doll Joss's Beach Vibes Outfit NIB,
|Barbie Ken doll clothes lot||1.2538||Addy's Birthday Outfit,||Jacadi Liberty Floral Tank Top 12m,|