U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Shea Butter Soap with Face Oil Serum,
L'ange Le Pearl Bubble Wand,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
- Vans Old Skool Sneakers
- Starbucks Polka Dot SS Tumbler
- ASUS Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super EVO V2 OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card
- cakeworthy denim jacket
- BANANA REPUBLIC *NWT* Striped Dress - 10
- Pokemon Nidorino 37/102 Base Set Graded PSA 9 Mint Non HOLO WOTC
- Ps4 slim bundle
- SWAROVSKI BLUE CRYSTAL STUDS
- PARABOOT Cap Toe Ankle Leather Chukka Boots in Dark Brown Size UK 9/US 10 France
- Rainbow Forever Rose in Water Globe
- Kodak AZ401 Digital Camera With 3 inch LCD - Black
The Twig razor,
|Ole Henriksen Transform Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturizer 1.7oz||1.2538||Harry Josh Pro Tools Magnesium Thermal Brush,||Trifari vintage Brooch,|