U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
UNDER ARMOUR: Project Rock 5 Shirt Lot (Men's Small),
iRobot Roomba i1 Robot Vacuum,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Kids kitchen Playset, 43PCS Kitchen Accessories Toys.,
- Pokemon 1st Edition Misty Tentacruel
- Star Wars Comic Pack
- New Ruffle Collar Stripe Shirt Baby Toddler NWT
- Stomper dump truck
- Jay King DTR Lapis Turquoise Necklace
- Zelda Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition Sealed W/Magazine
- EVH 5150III 50-watt Tube Head - Black Stealth
- Princess Polly Womens Size 4 String of Stars Black Checkered Ruffle Romper NWT
- Staples Sustainable Earth Model SEB05AR for HP CE505A 05a Remanufactured Toner
- Air Jordan 4 Fire red
- Calvin klein Obsession fragrance
- Tatcha "The Dewy Skin Cream"
Doterra LUMO Diffuser,
|WATERMELON Icy Pop + Watermelon BUBBLE Gum GOOSECREEK 14.5 oz Candles ● NEW ●||1.2538||Men's Nike Metcon Sport Dark Grey/White Size 10,||Little Tikes beauty salon hairdresser toys VTG,|