U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
New boys nike sz 4 shirt, shorts, shoes,
Red Velvet Maxi Dress Leg Slit,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Stray kids hyunjin makestar oddinary pob photocard,
- Cobalt vase
- Nintendo GameCube Purple Console Bundle
- adidas Boys Pro Model Mid J White Black Leather Sneakers shoes S85962 Size 4.5 o
- STERLING RUSSIAN CHROME& BAROQUE PEARL THREE STRAND 8-IN BRACELET
- Pokemon Shadow Rider Calyrex VMAX
- Men’s Patagonia Organic Cotton White Orange Button Up Shirt Sz Medium Active
- Sundance Sz. 8 Gray Gardens Floral Dress
- Nike aerolayer Running vest
- Wwe macho man randy savage elite defining moments
- Lavelier(they dont have brand on here)
nct dream glitch mode mark smglobal pob photocard set,
|Ateez Hongjoong fever epilogue makestar Photocards||1.2538||BTS BE Lucky Draw Jungkook Photocard,||HighLander,|