U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
First Communion Dress,
Mercurial Vapor 14 Pro FG/MG [Volt/Crimson] Size 11,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Lambertson Truex suede yellow mustard and black leather trim shoulder bag.,
- Steven Bauer autographed Scarface 8x10 JSA COA
- Essentials black Sweatshirt
- ASTR The Label Embroidered Eyelet Long Sleeve Romper | Size: M
- DANSKO Women’s Raindrop Pro Clogs US 7.5 EU38 Nursing Comfort Shoes Slip On Flaw
- 1960's MCM Record LP vinyl cabinet
- Akuma P Artemis and Luna Pin
- Coach Tote Bag, Reversible. EUC.
- Rebecca hook Disney castle necklace
- Brother625 embroidery machine and sewing maching
- Tyler Glasnow Rookie RARE /25 Two Jersey WOW
NEW Nike Zoom Rival M 9 Pure Platinum White Black 2020 Size 14,
|Hot-Selling Factory Wholesale Tool Bag Heavy Duty Durable Tool Kit Bag||1.2538||Nike premier 2,||Bulk buy- Girls long dresses size small(s) 6-7,|