U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Dansko Clogs size:37 narrow,
✨ 6CT 925 SIZE 6 ALEXANDRITE PURPLE CUTE,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Loungefly Tangled Mini Backpack,
- Johnny lightning '72 Hurst ssj grand prix white lightning chase
- Amika blonde Liters
- Caribbean Larimar + Chalcedony handcrafted Renaissance ring 7.5
- Air Jordan 1 Mid SE GS 'Coconut Milk Particle Grey' Big Kids' Size 4.5
- A Bathing Ape "Bapesta" Chain Necklace
- Rae Dunn TACO SALAD BOWLS. Set of 2. NEW RELEASE. Fiesta
- Rage nstion reversivle bucket hat.
- Hey Honey (Honeyed Pear) Bath & Body Works candle
Roberto Cavalli Motorcycle Biker Jeans Pleat Moto Zipper Low Rise Y2K Women US 4,
|Penn plax Rocking shipwreck aquarium ornam||1.2538||Leather danskos,||2 Sealed Pokemon Mythical Squishy Premium Figure Collection Boxes,|