U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Lego Movie 70816 Benny's Spaceship Robot Emmet,
LEGO City Shopping Street,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Lot of 3 501 jeans for Vintagecorner176,
- Usbourne book pack
- ⚡️RARE⚡️ GUCCI Tie Blue Puma Tie Silk/Wool Blend *NEW W/TAGS* 100% AUTHENTIC
- Clarks Ultimate Comfort Collection Shoes
- Free People Seattle Sling Back Snakeprint
- NWT Victoria's Secret Lace Bodysuit
- Durabrand Radio Cassette Recorder Model CT992, AM/FM, AC Connector or 4 Sz "C" B
- KING JANKY THE EIGHTH 3" Sold Out
- Gabby's Dollhouse Talking Pandy Paws & Gabby Girl Bundle
- KATIN Cream & Brown Printed Cargo Style Swim Trunks
- Size 13 Men's Teva Terra Fi S Sport Sandals 1099441/BLK Black
|LEVIS Men 505 Regular Straight Leg Jeans 38 x 30 NWT||1.2538||Stars above ◦ EUC navy blue full length robe made of modal size M/L,||White High-Capacity Handbag Shopping Bag Tote,|