U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Alocasia chantrieri corms,
MARC FISHER CROCK SATCHEL,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Frame Denim NWT Le High Skinny Crop High Rise Jeans Washed Cherry 25 New,
- Vintage Coach Penny Pocket #9755
- Kareem Hunt #61/99 RPA Rookie Patch Autograph Auto National Treasures Browns
- Holly Adler Hollywood Polar Bear Nutcracker
- ROB SCHNEIDER SIGNED AUTOGRAPHED BENCHWARMERS ADULT XL JERSEY GUS BUS RARE +INSC
- Fish Aquarium Kit
- Christian McCaffrey Purple Stars PRIZM /25
- The North Face Men’s 1996 Retro Nuptse Vest Sz: L
Vintage Rockies Yoke Western Mom Jeans Size 28/7,
|J Brand + Hosk Elsa Saturday High Rise Skinny Jeans||1.2538||Coach nolita 15,||Michael Kors Florence Medium Satchel Black Tote,|