U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Elliot the Dragon Popcorn Bucket,
Disney Lego Castle,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Tommy Bahama 18 Golf Half Zip Pullover,
- Carrie Underwood country tour shirt Med
- Samsung Galaxy A12 32GB CRICKET WIRELESS
- Ideal for Winter Holidays Snow Boots Breathable Waterproof & Quick Drying Ch
- Children Fashion Warm Winter Kids Snow Boots Shoes
- Athleta Momentum Long Sleeve Top SIZE SMALL XL ENCHANTED BLUE
- Onyx & Sterling Pendant/Brooch by Suarti
- 2000 Millennium Princess Barbie
- 6267 Wool Bustier Pencil Dress Size 40
- Nike Premium Windbreaker Size M
360 Cashmere Blue Colorblock Long Sleeve Crewneck Sweater Women's Size Small,
|J.Jill 100% Cashmere tunic Sweater||1.2538||Lauren Ralph Lauren Purple Cable Knit Sweater Black Label Crown Line 1/4 Zip XS,||& OTHER STORIES Metallic Wool Crewneck Sweater,|